Solved

Magento 2 Sync failing With Klaviyo

• 15 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

We’re trying to Sync Magento 2 With Klaviyo, - We’ve done everything correctly. - However we can’t even figure out exactly what the error is as all we’re prompted with is the message below.

Your Magento 2 integration's periodic sync has failed.

Klaviyo is receiving server errors from Magento 2.

Please check Magento 2 and update your settings to re-enable sync. If you have any questions, please contact our Success Team.

icon

Best answer by klaviyojad 15 March 2021, 15:36

@Johnb I am a member of support.  I was able to look inside your account and I could see there are particular errors from making Magento 2 API calls.  Below is an example

{"message":"Internal Error. Details are available in Magento log file. Report ID: webapi-604f40386c42f"}

The best advice I could give is opening a support ticket so we could take a closer look.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@Johnb 

This sounds like technical error. If you followed the article on how to do this

https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005254348-How-to-Integrate-with-Magento-2-x-CE-and-EE-

and you still got this error than I would suggest contacting support to look into it..

@Johnb I am a member of support.  I was able to look inside your account and I could see there are particular errors from making Magento 2 API calls.  Below is an example

{"message":"Internal Error. Details are available in Magento log file. Report ID: webapi-604f40386c42f"}

The best advice I could give is opening a support ticket so we could take a closer look.