Tik Tok for Lead Generation

• 18 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Anyone experiencing success using Tik Tok for Lead Generation?

Sean

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @SeanMcC ,

Allow me to share some info regarding this.

Although we do not have a direct integration with Tiktok, you can utilize a 3rd-party integration such as Zapier, which is an automation tool that connects your apps together by setting up connections called Zaps. You can automate your day-to-day tasks, and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible. You can review additional details here on how you can set this up.

Another option is to create a custom integration to send data: Integrate a platform without a pre-built Klaviyo integration

And our API documentation can be found here: Track & Identify Endpoints: Overview

I did find this resource that might be worth checking out - How to connect TikTok Lead Generation + Klaviyo.

I am not certain on how to collect that additional information from TikTok, but once you get these subscribers into Klaviyo, you could Ask Contacts to Provide Information That is Collected as a Custom Property.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @alex.hong,

Is it possible to use Zapier also to share Klaviyo audiences to TikTok in similar fashion as for Google Ads or FB Ads? If not is there roadmap to create native integration with TikTok?