Solved

Woocommerce order date

• 5 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I’ve done quite a bit of searching for this but cannot find an answer. We are using the WooCommerce Klaviyo extension and the transactional emails with your service. In the order confirmation email, I’m utilizing the {{ today }} variable to get the date of the order since it’s sent out immediately after their purchase. We also have cancelled order, refund order and order shipped transactional emails that can go out several days after the initial purchase date, so using the {{ today }} variable doesn’t make sense. I’ve looked through the data coming through for the order and searched everywhere for the actual order date variable, but it doesn’t seem to exist for WooCommerce. Am I wrong on this or just blatantly missing it? Any and all assistance on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 5 July 2022, 22:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @tr-sean,

Welcome to the Community.

I see that you're looking to retrieve data for the date an order was placed for WooCommerce events. If you're simply wanting to find this information in your account, you can look at recent events from the Placed Order → Activity Feed page. Clicking on any timestamp from this page will give you the UTC time that an order was timestamped and recorded. You could also use the data you have synced from Woocommerce to Klaviyo to pull in other dates but that is dependent on your setup and the information that is sent over from WooCommerce when the Refunded Order metric is triggered. 

I also recommend reading through a related article here:

Hope that helped,

Alex