Skip to main content
Solved

Auto Re-Stock email for Woocommerce

• 18 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I am looking to build an re-stock alert for my store hosted via woocommerce. 

I am looking to have the “sign up for re-stock alert” add to the product page when the stock is out, as well as have an email automatically send to customers that signup when the product is back in stock. I’d like for this email to dynamically pull in the product, images, and links that the customer has requested to be informed of. 

How is this possible?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

Hi @minnygrown! Unfortunately back in stock flows aren’t available yet for Woocommerce. To accomplish this, you’d need to work with a developer to custom code a solution with inventory-aware custom catalog feeds. 

Badge

Are there any Klaviyo support docs to reference how to code this solution?

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

Sure are! 

Hello,

I am looking to build an re-stock alert for my store hosted via woocommerce. 

I am looking to have the “sign up for re-stock alert” add scsrlet to the product page when the stock is out, as well as have an email automatically send to customers that signup when the product is back in stock. I’d like for this email to dynamically pull in the product, images, and links ios ipa that the customer has requested to be informed of. 

How is this possible?

To implement a re-stock alert system, you can use a WooCommerce plugin specifically designed for this purpose. One of the popular plugins is Back In Stock Notifier for WooCommerce. You can find it on the WooCommerce marketplace or directly from the WordPress plugin repository.