Solved

Lists/Segments

• 8 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have just set up the integration between my Square account (in-store sales) and my Klaviyo. When I ran a test, new customers from Square are automatically being added to my Retail list in Klaviyo but I want them to go to a new list I created. 

I thought I might use the list ID from Klaviyo and insert it somewhere in the integration in Square but I can’t figure out how to do this!!!

icon

Best answer by retention 11 March 2024, 16:35

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Divinityandco, welcome to the community!

From my understanding, customers from Square Point of Sale (POS) or Square Online are added to Klaviyo as Profiles, but not designated to any Lists since they may not have consented to a marketing opt-in prompt. The integration syncs all the data associated with your customers, orders and your store’s products. Unlike other integrations with other platforms, I don’t see the List designation in the integration interface.

Designate List with Signup Forms

If you are using Square Online, you can build your own Klaviyo Signup Forms where you can then designate the List they belong to.  You can change the List in the Signup Forms by selecting the Button in the Signup Form and changing out the List that it submits to.

See here:

Hope this helps, but if others know where to change the default List in the Square + Klaviyo integration, please share!