Sticky Solved

How can you sync lists with Google Ads customer match automatically?

• 27 October 2020
  • 20 replies

Badge +2

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by wouter 21 September 2022, 10:04

View original

20 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @jelgie

Thanks for being a part of our Community forum and asking your first question! At this current time, we do not have an integration with Google Ads Customer Match, so there’s no way to sync lists automatically. However, the Google Adwords integration is something that our team is actively evaluating, so we will be able to provide an update here in the Community forum when this feature becomes available.

Thanks so much for reaching out about that, 
-Cassy  

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi,

We are also looking for a way to connect Klaviyo Lists to Google Ads

As per Google it could improve performances by 10%

Badge +2

We’re looking for this too! Thanks, Klaviyo.

Badge +1

Yes, there is the way. Take a look at the 3rd-party app Skyvia https://skyvia.com/data-integration/integrate-klaviyo-google-adwords

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello, Has someone find a way to synch Klaviyo with Google Ads customer match?

Currently doing this manually exporting the data but it is a nonsense to do this manually in 2022.

The skyvia link seems to be a seo backlink, not a real detailed help

Badge +1

I’m also looking for this feature - I see that the the Google Adwords integration was being looked at by Klaviyo a year ago so surely there must be progress by now?

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi all,

Thanks for your comments. I wanted to chime in and provide a quick update for everyone.

First, I’m proud to announce that there has been progress since the last update!

To clarify, in late-2020, the spec was under the evaluation stage. Basically, under basic consideration for implementation. Since then, it has advanced and is officially a part of our product roadmap, set to be released later this year. We have a lot of amazing features coming down the pipeline and as you can imagine, it’s a constant challenge for our awesome product team to triage certain features and dedicate the resources to push those across the finish line. 

More information will be released in the community as it becomes available to us here at Klaviyo.

Thanks for being members of our community.

Badge +1

Integromat and Zapier do also offer viable integrations until Klaviyo has their own integration ready

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi @Dov 

When will this feature be live?

I’m currently extracting klaviyo data to manually correct and uploading excel files to google….

Thank you!

Badge +5

Would also like to get an update on this please. Our company doesn't to have to pay for yet another tool, so a direct integration would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi all! 

Happy to offer an update here: it is coming later this year!

I wish I could give a more specific timeline, however, I can confirm that this is set to be released soon! We will update the Community when the feature is live.

Thank you! 

-Taylor 

Badge

Any update on this please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @williamfor

As mentioned before, happy to hear another Community member is interested in this! It will be released later this year and we will update the thread accordingly when live! 

Hi all! 

I wish I could give a more specific timeline, however, I can confirm that this is set to be released soon! We will update the Community when the feature is live.

Thank you! 

-Taylor 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@Dov @Taylor Tarpley 

It has been long months since our messages.

Can Klaviyo do a transparent update on this and provide a more precise date that “Later this year”

It is a really important feature.

Thanks

Alex

Hi @williamfor

As mentioned before, happy to hear another Community member is interested in this! It will be released later this year and we will update the thread accordingly when live! 

Hi all! 

Thank you! 

-Taylor 

Hi @Taylor Tarpley,

We have been waiting for this integration for months now. Could we please have an update with an ETA better than ‘later this year’ please?

Cheers

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi all, I found these updates/ articles about the integration. 

https://www.klaviyo.com/product/whats-new/google-ads

https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/6353315757211

This last one is updated today. Not sure if it would be useful for you, but for me it is!!

Have a great day!

Cheers, Wouter

@rafrad @alexpanda @Thrivous @jelgie @pnap @williamfor 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @wouter,

Thank you for being an outstanding member of the Community and sharing out this important update with your peers! 

Yes, google ad audience targeting is now featured in our newest KPE! Check out what else is featured below. Woo!

-Taylor 

Badge +5

OMG, thank you @wouter

My media buyer is going to be thrilled!

Hi all, I found these updates/ articles about the integration. 

https://www.klaviyo.com/product/whats-new/google-ads

https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/6353315757211

This last one is updated today. Not sure if it would be useful for you, but for me it is!!

Have a great day!

Cheers, Wouter

@rafrad @alexpanda @Thrivous @jelgie @pnap @williamfor 

Hi @wouter,

This is exactly what we have waiting for! Goodbye Enterprise Zapier plan!

You are a legend!

Cheers

Badge +5

How's the integration going for everyone?

Hoping to get this done today or Monday with my media buyer.

Would also like tro try for Facebook Ads.

So excited!