How Do I get my disappeared segments back?

• 15 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Unfortunately my segments have disappeared and are not in archived!! Can you put them back or are the gone. I made then for every state in Australia. I don’t understand how they can just disappear! Is there any other way of recovery or I have to make them all again?  Bev

PS one more question the pop out subscribers list is not meant to come out until the person is leaving the page  it comes out as soon as the page is loaded? What do you recommend to do about this?

PSS my customers are getting an you left something it your cart after they have purchased something? Ive looked at my flow but don’t understand why this is happening, its terrible for my customers? I will wait your reply 😊

emuridge 2 years ago

Hi thank you for that, ive found out that people have 2 emails in the system thats why its sending them abandoned cart and re the segments. I made 7 new ones 2 months ago and they have been removed, certainly not by me! something strange as no one else has access. ill just have to do it again and its strange as someone from help helped me tweek them regards Bev

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @emuridge

Welcome to the Community! Sorry to hear you’ve accidentally deleted your segment! 

If you have an experience of deleting a segment or list, it is best to reach out to support in this situation, similar to the recommendation in this Community Post below.

To change the behavior of your form, you can navigate to the the Behavior & Timing section of your Form Editor > Display Timing > Show when visitor is exiting the page. If the form isn’t behaving as you want, I would ensure the proper display timing is checked! 

Finally, there could be various reasons why this subscriber was sent an abandon cart email after their purchase. For instance, a profile  could be queued for a flow multiple times by re-triggering the flow after purchase. I would check to see if there needs to be additional Flow Filters added to your Flow or if there is a mistake in the Flow setup.

Further screenshots would need to be sent to asses this at a surface-level, however, I can see that you have opened a support ticket with us and a support member has responded to all your questions and provided solutions for you. Happy to hear! 

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 

-Taylor 

Badge +3

Hi thank you for that, ive found out that people have 2 emails in the system thats why its sending them abandoned cart and re the segments. I made 7 new ones 2 months ago and they have been removed, certainly not by me! something strange as no one else has access. ill just have to do it again and its strange as someone from help helped me tweek them regards Bev

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @emuridge

Thanks so much for sharing additional insight into your situation! I know it will help someone else in the Community in the future! 

-Taylor