Solved

How to send multiple emails at a time

• 7 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi, 

I am new in Klavyio and I want to send multiple emails whenever I get a new order from my Shopify Store. For this automation I am using Zapier. I have created a zap that adds a new subscriber to Klavyio on every new Order but the problem is that I want to send that new subscriber an email invite, but that subscriber is not getting any emails what should I do ?

icon

Best answer by David To 7 July 2023, 16:11

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Honey_G,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

It sounds like you’re trying to send both a post-purchase email and a welcome series flow email to users that have subscribed and placed an order. Both of which can be achieved without the need of using Zapier. 

If you haven’t already, I would suggest enabling the Sync your Shopify email subscribers to Klaviyo setting under your Shopify integration. Doing so would allow users who go through the checkout process and subscribe to your newsletter to be added to a Klaviyo list. This way, you can automatically trigger a welcome series flow for users who complete their purchase. 

Because these users completed their purchase, a Placed Order event should be recorded. This means you would also be able to create metric triggered flow based on this event to send a post-purchase email to these customers. 

I would suggest taking a look through the resources we offer below. I’ve also included some Academy courses to help get you started with Klaviyo too:

I hope this helps!

David