Solved

Segmenting Jotform answers to create unique fields in Klaviyo

• 6 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi there,

We are creating a Jotform questionnaire that has multiple questions in which we want to collect the specific data from in order to segment that customer. i.e. customer answers they experience acne will be tagged with that - is that be possible?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by StefanUE 6 March 2024, 07:56

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

@annabelle_r95 hey, thanks for a great question!

The Jotform <> Klaviyo integration unfortunately only works via Zapier (or another third party tool), however the good news is that it’s very much possible to achieve what you are trying to do.

Simply create a Zapier workflow where “New Submission” from Jotform triggers an “Update Profile” action in Klaviyo, and Zapier should be able to create custom properties for all information collected, which you can then use to trigger flows or create segments.

I hope this helps, happy to chat further!

Badge

Hi Stefan, 

Thanks so much for your reply, that’s super helpful and good to know it is possible!

How would you tag each page/question? I’m not familiar with this process and don’t quite understand how each page/question could be tagged and fed through to Klaviyo. What would the Zapier set up look like?

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

@annabelle_r95 Zapier is really great at walking you through step by step to set up your Zaps. I suggest trying it out first and if you have a specific question to come back and ask in our Integrations category :)