Solved

suppressed files uploading

• 10 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Good Day

Please advise, it is the first time i am using the platform our account is disabled due the high bounce rate, the agent requires me to clean up before they can reactivate the account, so i have exported the mails that have bounced, went to profiles clicked on  view suppression profile and imported the csv file there. It uploads successfully but thereafter nothing appears, please advise what i did wrong. i also managed to create from profiles a segment for bounced emails.

Kind Regards 

icon

Best answer by David To 10 August 2023, 17:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Mosh,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

One reason I can think the import was successful, but emails weren’t recognized in the suppression list could be that you didn’t include an email field in the header of your .CSV. 

I would also ensure all columns and headers are removed with the exception of “email”. When it comes to importing profiles to the suppression list, you don’t need any additional headers or profile details outside of email. We also suggest this within our How to bulk suppress or delete email contacts in Klaviyo Help Center article. 

If you copied and pasted these emails over to your .CSV, I would ensure you’ve copied and pasted without formatting too. 

I hope this helps!

David