Meet the Champions: Ashley Ismailovski

• 6 February 2023
  • 0 replies
Meet the Champions: Ashley Ismailovski
Userlevel 7
Badge +60
 Why did you get started with Klaviyo? As an agency, we are depended on by our clients to offer the best and most comprehensive marketing solutions to brands we manage. In the realm of email & SMS marketing, there is no "best" without Klaviyo.
What message do you have for people new to Klaviyo? You don't need to master the platform in a day! Take some time to read up on the features that Klaviyo offers that are most relevant to your business, and experiment with them to find a strategy that generates the best results.
What is your favorite part of Klaviyo? My favorite part about Klaviyo is how dedicated they are to continuously improving the platform. It seems like whenever I have an idea for how I could make Klaviyo better, the Product team is already two steps ahead of me.
What does the Klaviyo Community mean to you? The Klaviyo Community represents not only a space for me to share my own experiences in an effort to help others, but is also somewhere to learn new things and grow as a professional.

:closed_book: What is ​​your favorite or most inspirational book?

The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson

:gem: What is your most treasured possession?

Handwritten notes from friends & family

:clapper: Who would play you in a movie?

Margot Robbie

:movie_camera:What is your favorite movie?

Threat Level Midnight

:island: What is your favorite vacation spot? 

Punta Cana 

Looking to connect further for questions or custom solutions? Look us up on our Partner Page!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!