Meet the Champions: Katherine Burlock

• 6 February 2023
  • 0 replies
Meet the Champions: Katherine Burlock
Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Why did you get started with Klaviyo? I started learning about Klaviyo for my role as an Account Strategist at &BAM, and became more and more interested in learning all of the features and ways to use it.
What message do you have for people new to Klaviyo? If you have a question or aren't sure about something, the Community is a great place to look! Often someone else will have already asked the same question.

Play with Klaviyo's features, and if there's something you need that isn't available, or a feature you'd like to see - let Klaviyo know. They are always developing new tools and making Klaviyo better.
What is your favorite part of Klaviyo? I love the ability for deep segmentation, and the newest reporting tools are awesome for getting information to inform your strategies.
What does the Klaviyo Community mean to you? It's a place where we can all learn and grow together. Community members are always answering questions and helping out each other!

:closed_book: What is ​​your favorite or most inspirational book?

My favourite book of all time is Slaughterhouse-five by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. It taught me a new way to look at the world.

:gem: What is your most treasured possession?

My mother-in-law cross-stitched blankets by hand for each of my kids when they were born. It was time consuming and difficult because she had arthritis in her hands! The love she put into those blankets is with us every day, even though she has passed.

:clapper: Who would play you in a movie?

Reese Witherspoon

:movie_camera:What is your favorite movie?

My favourite movie of all time is A League of Their Own. I was a competitive fastpitch softball player when I was younger.

:island: What is your favorite vacation spot? 

My cottage right on the lake.

Looking to connect further for questions or custom solutions? Look us up on our Partner Page! 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!