Solved

How to link my custom form back to a klaviyo list?

• 19 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

I don't want to use klaviyo templates as i already have a newsletter section in my website. 
 I just want to link that form to klaviyo so that it submits mails to klaviyo without reload

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 21 June 2023, 16:55

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Aneesh

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help! 

To clarify, do you want a form on your website to submit emails to Klaviyo without reloading or you want to link a signup for in a campaign email sent to your newsletter list? 

Happy to help once I know the exact goal you want to accomplish! 

-Taylor 

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Good question @Aneesh, what website platform are you using as well?

Depending on the store, there are some good reasons to use the Klaviyo forms. From cookie tracking to some of the smart logic you can add into the forms. 

Badge

@Taylor Tarpley  I wanted a form to submit emails to Klaviyo without reloading , that i have achieved using some js .
Now the question is , how can I save the subscribed mails to any list & segment in klaviyo.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Aneesh

Thanks for the clarify and @Akers Digital for the help!

In order to send a custom form submissions back to Klaviyo and added to a specific list, you will need to utilize our new subscribe API endpoint. By using this endpoint, users from your own form will be submitted the list you designate. As this requires custom coding, you will need to have your developer create this or reach out to one of our partners  

Thanks for participating in the Community! 

-Taylor