Solved

How to shopify embed form on password page?

• 19 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

does anyone know how to embed a klaviyo sign-up form on a shopify password page. it does tell me on the password page to “Embedded form ID”. but the snippet wont work. 

any help much appreciated 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 21 February 2023, 20:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Ziyad2003

Happy to help! 

To embed a form on a Shopify site, you will need to embed the div code that Klaviyo displays for the form in our form builder  into the password page’s backend coding! You might need to ensure that our Klaviyo onsite tracking is installed as well so it can read and render the code properly! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

@Taylor Tarpley, thank you for the response to @Ziyad2003, but it didn’t really answer the question asked, at least as far as I am trying to find. 

There is an “Embedded form ID” that Shopify needs in order to input the sign-up form created. Where do we get that code from in our created form??? In your link here: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006897412 it has a picture down on the non-footer under #8. of a letter phrase that needs to be entered into the shopify site. I got as far as finding the space where the Embedded form ID goes, but where in the Klayvio form do I find the ID???

Thank you,
Tracy