Mostly used Signup Form Templates

• 24 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I am curious to know that which Signup form templates are most used?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Rajanbir

Welcome to the Community! This is a great question! 

So our most used templates are Multi-step email & SMS  and First order discount form templates! However, when talking about customers’ experiences with form success, we've seen customers achieve success through other things as well like:

•  full page forms 
  • click to text forms for gathering SMS info, especially with flyout forms

However, I’d love to hear from some more of our experienced Champions to hear what signup form templates they’ve had the most success with: @Jakub, @In the Inbox, @Spark Bridge Digital LLC or @Akers Digital any insights to share here? Would love to talk through this more! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

One of my favorite things about Klaviyo is that you can test pretty much everything! I strongly encourage that you AB test the signup form, pretty much at all times.

For example, we were testing a popup vs the fly out for a client the the popup had a significantly greater conversion rate with the same targeting and creative. We’ve also tested offers like 15% off vs $20 off first orders. 

Most of our clients will run a couple of different popups as well. The initial multi-step signup, an SMS only popup targeting current email subscribers, and as well as an exit intent popup. 

I hope this helps!