Solved

Why can't I add an image block in my pop up email form?

• 1 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I removed my logo from the multi step email pop up form along with the block by accident. I tried to add the image block back by drag and drop but, it won’t add the block at the top of the form or any place else. I even tried to add different blocks in other areas of the form but, the same thing happens.

I opened my site up in a incognito window and my old image is still on the pop up email form. How that is possible I don’t know. When I’m viewing it in Klaviyo it doesn’t show any image at all. Neither will it allow me to add any blocks. 

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks,

Shireen

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 2 May 2023, 00:49

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @shireenp

Welcome to the Community! Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

In order to successfully drop a block in the form builder, you will need to hover it over the section, below, beside, or above, that you want to drop the image block. You will see a blue line where the image block is about to be dropped. I checked out your website (which is so fun!) and I also saw your form popup. The issue could be that your top block is blue, which could make it hard to see the blue line confirming the image block placement. To test what I mean more thoroughly, I encourage you to drag the image block over the various parts of your form slowly to see the blue line more clearly and follow you as you drag the image block up and down on your form. 

Additionally, have you published the new version of your form without the image? If you are still in the ‘editing’ mode and haven’t turned your form ‘Live’ after these edits to your form, then your form will still project the old version until you publish your changes. 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge

Hi Taylor,

Thanks for the welcome! Sorry, I took so long to reply. I just tried adding the Image block again at the top of my pop up but, it still won’t allow me to insert it there. I even changed the padding in the other blocks to see if it would give me more room. I was able to add it at the bottom now. I think it looks ok there too. So I published it. Thanks again for your help.

Shireen