Skip to main content
Solved

Adding specific collections into email template

• 26 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello everyone. I am currently trying to figure out how to add specific collections (necklaces, earrings, and rings) into my welcome email that is sent when customers sign up for my newsletter. I want each collection to show a picture and the title of the collection below it and have it linked to specific collections on my website. Is there any way to do this?

When I research how to do this, it is recommended to create a custom product feed and add the “Product Block” element into the template, selecting the custom product feed. This only shows specific products from a collection. I don’t want to show specific products.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +32

It sounds like the best way for you to do this would be to just put in the image you’d like of the collection you want to showcase, a text block under it for the title of the collection and then you can hyperlink both to the collection page it matches.

Like you mentioned, data feeds are specific for showing individual products but not a ‘collection’ as one single image or link.

Badge

Hello. Thank you so much, I will try that. I appreciate your help! 🙂