Set up trigger based on tag

• 21 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Hello,

I would like to know from what place Klaviyo extracts the tags used in the filter. Are thesese the same with the tags applied the the order? Or from where exactly? I attached an image for reference.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

HI @Paul09 these would be Shopify tags that Klaviyo is pulling from your store. 

Katherine

Badge +2

HI @Paul09 these would be Shopify tags that Klaviyo is pulling from your store. 

Katherine

Hi, Kate!

pulling from my store meaning from the orders, products, or clients tags? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

HI @Paul09 Klaviyo is pulling Shopify tags from your store - these are tags that are added to orders in Shopify either manually or through automation. 

Katherine

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Paul09 

Just wanted to add to what @KatherineB has already shared. We actually have a Help Center document on using Shopify tags. Might help provide further clarity and understanding. 

Badge +2

Thank you! All I wanted to hear is that Klaviyo takes the tags from Shopify orders. If this is true, then this ticket can be closed! :) 

Badge

hi I  had a similar question on this as I  was trying to use post purchase flow for previous orders and marked the tag in shopify but I  am getting this issue. does anyone know why?