Solved

how can I provide access to a fiverr developer to work on my Klaviyo account

• 12 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

I want to provide Admin access to a developer to work on my Klaviyo account. I don’t want to share my owner account details with him. I have added his gmail as Amin but he is not able to access the account. Please help!

icon

Best answer by Kylie W 13 April 2024, 23:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @Lukkydeals 

Thank you for your question in the Klaviyo Community!

Are you able to share any more details on why he isn’t able to access the account - is he getting some type of error message?

Please note; when you send an account invite, the link is only active for 12hours. So the link may have expired. 

When you navigate to Account>Users, you should see them listed and their status. If he hasn’t logged in successful, it should say and you can resend the invite.

As some additional information, please see this helpful guide: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005231648

Thanks,

Kylie

Badge

Hello Kyle, 

thank you for your response. The fiverr developer has a gmail through with I have provided Admin access. When the developer tried to login it is taking him to Login screen to create new account. 

I have hired that developer to set up my Klayvio for my Shopify site.

I also gave him Admin access. any help is really appreciated please.

Regards

Sree

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @Lukkydeals 

When you invite the developer, they will receive an email that looks like this:

When they click on the ACCOUNT SETUP, they will be sent to a page like this:

After entering details they will then get a verification email sent to log in with. Then they will have access to your account.

I hope this helps and if the experience is different, are you able to please share the steps they have?

Kylie

Badge

Thank you Kylie, I shall let the developer know this information to proceed with the steps. 

Regards,
Sree