Solved

Wondering if we can add "updated" to one of the filtering parameters for GET Profiles.

• 3 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
Available Fields to filter off of

Hi, I am building a contact sync and want to be able to filter for profiles that have been updated since the last time I checked. Unfortunately I can only filter off of created. I would like to request that updated is added as a filed to filter off of. 

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 4 November 2022, 20:14

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Podium and welcome to the Community!

May I ask what your specific use case is? It’s completely okay if you’re not comfortable sharing that, but I think it might help me to understand the request better.

Since profiles can be updated for a number of reasons, either manually or because of the customer's actions, I’m not sure how this use case could be applied  - especially because Klaviyo doesn’t keep a change log for profiles. However, I’d love to hear about how you would plan on using a feature like this, so I can eventually submit a product request to our team!

Thanks for being a member of the Community!

- Brian 

Badge +1

It was mainly so that if any contact info or name updates have been made, that we could sync that with our system. If you aren’t keeping a change-log, then using the created attribute will be good enough. Thank you!