Solved

Can someone help me understand how i can integrate Klaviyo with Squarespace?

• 21 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

A client of mine has his whole e-commerce operation set up on Squarespace. I would like to keep the website on that platform, but would like to transfer all email marketing activities onto KLAVIYO. Its not just a matter of exporting the subscribers list however as i would also need to be able to access behavioural data & activities to be able to create email content such as abandoned cart recovery flows. Can anyone help point me in the right direction please?

icon

Best answer by David_Gurr_Make 21 June 2023, 16:23

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I’m guessing that the workflows involved here might be a little complex.

If you’re likely to need business logic, branching and iteration, or need to include multiple external solutions, you might want to take a look at using a no-code workflow automation platform, such as Make.

Make includes not only comprehensive connectors for Klaviyo and connectors for Squarespace, but also connectors for over 1400 other components you might need, such as project management tools like Monday.com and Asana, data storage such as Google Sheets, Airtable or MySQL, or messaging tools like Slack.

DM me if you’d like to discuss further!

Badge +2

If you’re likely to need business logic, branching and iteration, or need to include multiple external solutions, you might want to take a look at using a no-code workflow automation platform, such as Make.

Make includes not only comprehensive connectors for Klaviyo and connectors for Squarespace, but also connectors for over 1400 other components you might need, such as project management tools like Monday.com and Asana, data storage such as Google Sheets, Airtable or MySQL, or messaging tools like Slack.

This is awesome stuff! Will have a look, thank u so much :)

Badge

If you’re likely to need business logic, branching and iteration, or need to include multiple external solutions, you might want to take a look at using a no-code workflow automation platform, such as Guide.

This is awesome stuff! Will have a look, thank u so much :)