Solved

How can I send customer a thank you for subscribing email when they subscribe immediately

• 17 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

How can I send customer a simple thank you for subscribing email when they subscribe?  I have a flow set up but it can take hours for the first email to arrive if at all.  All I want to do is create a ‘Thank you for subscribing’ email with a discount code that will arrive in their inbox straight after they have subscribed. that is all. I don’t want them to have to do the ‘double opt-in’.  I’ve set it to Single Opt-in, but they aren’t receiving an email straight away.  This was so easy in Mailchimp and I’ve spent hours now trying to sort this, any help would be appreciated! 

icon

Best answer by Jakub 17 November 2022, 17:08

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Vintage Prints 

If you don't put any delay email will be send immediately I don't have ay issue with that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Vintage Prints 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community! So glad you found your way here for help with your Welcome Series. Thank you @Jakub for jumping in again. You are on fire this week helping other community members!

Jakub is right, there might be a few minutes delay from completing the signup form to receiving their welcome email, but your customers should receive their first email pretty quickly unless there is a time delay or double opt in is selected. Could you share a screenshot of your flow trigger/filters? Also your signup form is directed to the correct list in your account that is linked to your Welcome Series flow?

Badge +1

Thank you so much for taking the time to assist!  I think we have sorted it.  The issue was the accounts we were testing it on were already subscribed a long time ago which meant it didn’t want to send the email out.  We removed them and tried again and it all worked! :). Thanks!