Solved

Is there an official certificate for the Klaviyo Deliverability Certification?

• 1 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

Hi All,

I’ve recently completed and passed the Deliverability Certification. However, unlike the Product Certification where I got a link to add the certificate to my LinkedIn, I just received and automated email which says:

Please take a few minutes to leave your feedback on this certificate so that we can continue improving the experience for others.

To continue expanding your Klaviyio knowledge, check out our other resources:

The Academy offers strategic courses, trainings, and certifications like the one you just completed
The Help Center provides how-to guides, references, explanations that help you level up your Klaviyo knowledge and marketing skills
The Community is a forum where you can discuss ideas with your peers and find answers to frequently asked questions

Congrats again, and have a great day!

- The Klaviyo Academy Team

I just want to make sure I’m not missing anything. It feels a bit anti-climatic receiving the email above if that is the only outcome of passing.

Many Thanks,

Steven

icon

Best answer by jennifer.brisebois 1 December 2023, 18:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Hi @Sayo1337! Thanks for dedicating the time to complete our Deliverability Certificate. You certainly do get a certificate of completion that is shareable on LinkedIn. I’m not sure why the instructions are missing from the confirmation email, so I will check on that. 

But regardless, you can still access your certificate! Log in to Klaviyo Academy, and then click your profile in the top right hand corner (it’s a little person icon, and then click My Profile). Scroll down to the bottom section of your profile page called Registrations and find “Deliverability certificate conclusion and exam”. You should see an icon that says “Add to LinkedIn Profile”. 

Hopefully that helps! 

Badge +4

@Sayo1337 Thank you for your answer. I also responded to the email that was sent to me in which a lovely person called Sharlyne gave me the same instructions.

Thanks again 😊