Solved

Missing Recording from August1, 2023

• 3 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

HI to the team,
I attended the August 1th session - unfortunately the recording is not showing. I'm interested in the chat history of this session as there were some interesting questions and answers.
Can you give me access to that too?
Sample template from the meeting:
Can you also provide the example template developed there. Then you can understand the creation of the template better.

icon

Best answer by Emily Shea 7 August 2023, 17:41

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

HI to the team,
I attended the August 1th session - unfortunately the recording is not showing. I'm interested in the chat history of this session as there were some interesting questions and answers.
Can you give me access to that too?
Sample template from the meeting:
Can you also provide the example template developed there. Then you can understand the creation of the template better.

Hi @Anja Klinkner Fieder! You can see a recording of our [Strategy session] Design emails that convert in this recap post. Also included in this post, you can see some helpful related links and resources. 

To create the template we made during this session, you can follow along with the recording and built something similar in your account. You can also find a wide range of templates to help you get started in the template library

Unfortunately, we don’t have the chat/Q&A available to share at the moment, but please let me know if there a specific question you’re interested in, and we’ll get you the answer! 

Thanks so much. Let us know if there’s anything else we can do. 😊