Meet the Champions: Gabrielle Alyse

• 6 February 2023
  • 0 replies
Meet the Champions: Gabrielle Alyse
Userlevel 7
Badge +60
 Why did you get started with Klaviyo? My agency specializes in ecommerce marketing and previous go-to tool, Mailchimp, was no longer the best to use. So back in the early 2010s, we started migrating our clients to Klaviyo, one by one.
What message do you have for people new to Klaviyo? Lean into flows! Let them be an automated support system around your prospects and customers, so people are greeted and their actions are acknowledged at the appropriate moment - regardless of whether or not you're sending a campaign email that week.
What is your favorite part of Klaviyo? The data! That's really what powers the flows and segmentation of campaigns that makes Klaviyo so powerful. It gives us the capacity to tap into ecommerce integrations (Shopify especially) to understand things like where your repeat customers and VIP customers are, who's most engaged with your marketing, and the more fun details like what kinds of content they like to get from you, how often they want to be emailed, and lots more.
What does the Klaviyo Community mean to you? This is a space for us to gather and ask for help, or inspiration, and to share exciting new ideas. Marketing at its best is a tool to build relationships with your customers, and a well-done email or SMS message goes a long way for that.

:closed_book: What is ​​your favorite or most inspirational book?

Never Lose a Customer Again by Joey Coleman is one of the best business books I've ever read. It can give you some great ideas for how to design your system of flows, and then plan relevant and interesting campaigns around that.

In my downtime, I love a good fantasy novel with some history mixed in.

:gem: What is your most treasured possession?

Most likely my guitar.

:clapper: Who would play you in a movie?

Keira Knightley or Anne Hathaway would be so cool.

:movie_camera:What is your favorite movie?

Pride & Prejudice (the old, original, best one)

:island: What is your favorite vacation spot? 

Montana

0 replies

Be the first to reply!