Skip to main content
 What are your areas of expertise in Klaviyo? Holistic Customer Journeys: Email, SMS, Push Marketing (Flows & Campaigns) & Forms
What size is your company? Enterprise
What is your company’s industry? Fashion
What message do you have for people new to Klaviyo? Though any new system can be overwhelming at first, Klaviyo is super intuitive to use and the team offer a wealth of knowledge and information across their Help Centre that'll see you become a platform expert in no time. When used strategically, owned marketing channels can be some of the most profitable and engaging for your customers - using them correctly is essential to you success.
What is your favorite part of Klaviyo? The team! I may be biased but it's amazing to meet and work with people so passionate about what they do and so approachable and helpful with their knowledge and expertise. They also take on feedback readily, and I've seen so many continual changes to their platform that indicate they really listen to their community on what would make the most difference in their day to day.
Why did you want to be a thought leader in the Klaviyo Community? I've loved engaging with the Klaviyo team over the last 2 years and despite being relatively new to the platform, have become a huge advocate for how seamless and user friendly it is compared to other products I've used in previous roles. I'm excited by the idea of expanding my horizons and being able to learn from others in the industry while also offering my own experiences and knowledge to those who might find it useful

📕 What is ​​your favorite or most inspirational book?

101 Essays That Will Change The Way You Think - Brianna Wiest

:gem: What is your most treasured possession?

The necklace my partner gave to me on our first anniversary, almost 10 years ago!

:clapper: Who would play you in a movie?

Selena Gomez

:movie_camera:What is your favorite movie?

The Devil Wears Prada or Little Women

:island: What is your favorite vacation spot? 

Mallorca

Want to chat further with Elizabeth about Klaviyo, marketing strategies, MESHKI or amazing movies?

Connect with her on LinkedIn!

Be the first to reply!