Skip to main content
Solved

Error message when customer tries to sign up for newsletter for a discount

• 30 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi Friends, I have tried various ways to remedy this error message. But none of the suggested fixes is working.  Please let me know how I can get this submission working instead of an error message from Klaviyo!

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hey @PeanutandHoney,

I understand your frustration with the error message on your Klaviyo form. I’ve added a few steps that might help you resolve this issue:

1. Ad Blockers: Ad blockers can sometimes interfere with the functionality of Klaviyo forms. If you or your users have ad blockers enabled, try disabling them to see if that resolves the issue​​. Checkout this question on the forum regarding this: Contact Form Submission Error: “An error occured when submitting. Please try again later.”

2. Browser Cache: Clearing the cache and cookies in your browser can sometimes help. Try clearing them, then reopen your browser and test the form again​​. This should give some insight on this as well: Error message on pop-up sign-up form

3. Incognito Mode: Sometimes browser extensions can cause issues. Test your form in an incognito or private browsing window to see if the issue persists​.

4. Form Settings: Double-check the display settings for your form. Ensure that it’s set to display on both Desktop and Mobile under the “Behaviors” tab of the sign-up form​. You can look at the responses on a similar question here.

5. Legacy Forms: If the issue continues, consider using custom or legacy forms built with HTML/CSS. These forms are less likely to be affected by ad blockers since they are hardcoded into your website​​. The link I’ve added above also mentions Legacy Forms.

Hope this helps :)

Hi community,

I had a successful pop up sign up window displaying on my website and then all of sudden I was getting ‘error occured while submitting try again later’ 

I have tried - clearing cache, incognito window, new browser, behaviours tab settings, removing ad blockers, and re publishing. NOTHING IS WORKING. 

Thanks

please help @Klaviyo_Shaun @Klaviyocommunity @klaviyojad @KlaviyoYGD @eCom2Win_Agency