Solved

First welcome email questionnaire

• 18 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

We want to gather more data for our subscribers to enhance their profiles and allow us to improve our segmentation. I'd like to email them with a link to a short survey and merge the data we capture into their Klaviyo profile. Can anyone suggest a cheap or free tool I can use to do this? 

One colleague has suggested hosting the survey on a web page using a new Klaviyo embed form created specifically for this. But if we did that, how would we merge the data we gather into the existing subscriber profiles?

icon

Best answer by Brett_Gatsby 18 April 2023, 22:08

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hey @coffeeandbeige last I checked, Typeform offers a free version: https://www.typeform.com/pricing/ and low priced options. There is also a solid integration between Typeform and Klaviyo. Many of our Gatsby clients use it for a Gatsby + Typeform + Klaviyo use-case to collect more info on customers signing up for an ambassador program for example.

https://www.typeform.com/connect/klaviyo/

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

Hi @coffeeandbeige,

For Surveys I've always loved using Typeform! Integrates with Klaviyo.

Of course you could also add an embeded form to a page on your site and have these filled with questions the add data to custom properties.

Typeform works better in my experience.

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

I third typeform! I like the UI a ton on it too, and it loads pretty quickly if you are embedding it. One downside is that it can take up to an hour for TypeForm to send data back to Klaviyo. If you are doing any flows triggered off the data, there can be a delay. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

Adding to this, if you want near realtime information in Klaviyo consider using Zapier to do this. This will have almost no delays and works flawless.

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO

Badge +1

Thanks for all the replies. Really helpful, appreciated.