Solved

Feature Request - "remember me for a week" (or similar) on login page

• 30 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi,

Since starting with Klaviyo I’ve noticed I get asked for 2FA every time I log in and that when returning to the website my session isn’t remembered.

I don’t know of any service that’s this strict. It’s actually quite annoying when I’m on the same browser/device every day!

Even payment services like Stripe give you the option when signing in to be remembered for that browser for a week.

It seems a bit overkill for an email/SMS platform.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 30 January 2023, 16:13

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @gregrobson

Thanks for sharing your insight with us! 

I can see how that can be an inconvenience, I will pass this along as a feature request! It is best practice 2FA as a security measure to protect your account and data to the highest level. As you have valuable information about your customers and business in your account, we take information security very seriously in order to protect against phishing attempts. 

If you wish to disable 2FA, we suggest that you be aware of these scenarios as they are the most popular malignant strategies: 

• Do not click on links in messages you have been sent without confirming the sender.
  • Carefully examine the URL of any web page asking for your Klaviyo login credentials.

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor