Solved

Automating Personalized Campaigns with Klaviyo via Make

• 5 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on setting up an automated email campaign using Klaviyo and I'd like to leverage Make (formerly Integromat) to send out personalized content to my subscribers. I've chosen a specific template in Klaviyo but I'm a bit stuck on how to automate the process of customizing the content for each recipient based on their information.

Has anyone here successfully set up a similar automation? I'm looking for guidance on how to insert personalized text into a chosen Klaviyo template using Make's automation capabilities. Additionally, if there are any best practices or potential pitfalls that I should be aware of, I'd greatly appreciate your insights.

If it helps, here's what I'm trying to achieve:

• Select a Klaviyo template for the campaign.
  • Insert personalized content such as the recipient's name, past purchase history, or any other personalized data I have on file.
  • Schedule and send these emails automatically at predetermined intervals or triggered by specific customer actions.

I'm also curious to know if there's a way to test these emails effectively before going live to ensure that the personalization works as expected.

Thank you in advance for your help!

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 8 March 2024, 20:53

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @power pops!

Since Make does not have a native integration with Klaviyo, I’d recommend reaching out to their support for this issue, which can be found here:

Best,

Brian