Skip to main content

Hello, I would like to ask someone if WhatsApp Integration is available in Klaviyo and if yes, I want to make sure if the messages coming from a Meta Ad will show into the CRM?

Hi @karenachi!

There is not yet a WhatsApp integration available in Klaviyo, but I will update the thread in the future if anything changes!

Best,

Brian

Hey @karenachi ,

WhatsApp may not be in Klaviyo but it is possible to integrate both.

Our WhatsApp marketing platform (charles) integrates with Klaviyo. Once you have a platform like ours, you can bring Klaviyo data into your WhatsApp marketing activities. We also support Click-to-WhatsApp ads in Facebook or Instagram. Hope that helps!

You can also check out our Klaviyo landing page: https://www.hello-charles.com/integrations/klaviyo :)

Hey @karenachi ,

WhatsApp may not be in Klaviyo but it is possible to integrate both.

Our WhatsApp marketing platform (charles) integrates with Klaviyo. Once you have a platform like ours, you can bring Klaviyo data into your WhatsApp numbers marketing activities. We also support Click-to-WhatsApp ads in Facebook or Instagram. Hope that helps!

You can also check out our Klaviyo landing page:

Klaviyo does not natively support WhatsApp integration, as it primarily focuses on email and SMS marketing. However, you can explore third-party tools or APIs like Twilio that can integrate WhatsApp with Klaviyo. As for messages coming from a Meta ad, if you set up WhatsApp integration through a third-party API, it's possible to capture those messages and route them into the CRM. You would need to configure the API to ensure that any WhatsApp inquiries generated from Meta ads are properly tracked and displayed within Klaviyo or your connected CRM system.