Solved

Have to integration in one klaviyo account.

• 19 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello, klaviyo community people!

Hope you are doing well. Today I bring a question to you guys.
I have clients who have a klaviyo account and in that klaviyo account, my client has two stores connected. One is Woocommerce and another one is Shopify. My client already integrated with woocommerce. But he will switch to Shopify soon.

But here is the main topic is. If I disable the Woocommerce integration do my clients lose the klaviyo data that my clients have before? 

Please let me know eagerly awaiting your answer. Check out the image below for better understanding.

Thank you

Forman Fahim

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 19 January 2022, 21:41

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @forman 

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community for help with your customers integrations in their Klaviyo account!

Your customer will not lose any of their data when you move the integration to Shopify. As Klaviyo customers, you own all of your data and we will never delete any of it. The only way this data can be removed is if you went into the account an manually removed it. As a best practice we do not recommend deleting any data as it may be useful for future use and there is always a slight risk that you could delete something you never intended to delete. So you should be all set to change integrations whenever your customer is ready!

Thank you so much for being part of the Klaviyo Community!