Solved

Cross device cart abandonment with Woocommerce

• 26 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

Hi,

Is there any “cross device” link for cart abandonment flow on Woocommerce?

I’m using a different ESP and there, there is a special link that will send people to their cart even if they click from a different device they abandoned their cart.. 

Can i do the same with Klaviyo? 

If so, what is the llink?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by David To 26 September 2023, 22:16

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Emailim,

Seems like you may have missed the Rebuilding carts from an abandoned cart flow subsection in our Getting started with WooCommerce Help Center article. 

As mentioned, using {{ organization.url|trim_slash }}/cart?wck_rebuild_cart={{ event.extra.CartRebuildKey }} can help rebuild your user’s cart which they abandoned. 

Keep in mind that this would typically only work if you’re using a standard WooCommerce checkout page which records a WooCommerce started checkout event. If you’re using a custom checkout page, you should be able to replicate this sort of function, but would require a different setup - which I would recommend working alongside your developer. 

I hope this helps!

David 

Badge +4

Hi David,

Thank you for your reply.
Im looking for a cart link and not a checkout link.

So for example: a user who is registered to Klaviyo and Klaviyo pixeled him with cookies add products to his cart and them leave the website (before reaching the checkout page) 

Am i able to send the user to his cart from a different device? ​​​​

Thanks again