Solved

I keep getting session expired when I go to edit email campaign

• 26 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I keep getting session expired when I go to edit any email campaign, cleared cache etc not working still, browser is up to date also.

icon

Best answer by Ashley I. 26 September 2023, 17:34

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Hi @disruptive digital,

Welcome to the Community! I’m sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with staying signed in to your Klaviyo account. 

Here are the possible causes I can think of:

1. Multiple sessions. Are you logged into the same Klaviyo account, at the same time, from different browsers or devices? This could cause you to have issues as you can only be logged in to one place at a time
  2. Incognito tab. Try logging in from an incognito browser to see if this resolves your issues. 
  3. Old/outdated link. If you are logging into Klaviyo through an old link (maybe a Bookmark on your browser) this can sometimes cause you to be logged out if the saved link is outdated. Try logging in from Klaviyo.com directly 

If you are still encountering this issue, the quickest way to get to the bottom of it would be to Submit a request to the Klaviyo Success Team in order to know what the specific reason for the timeout issue, and find a way to resolve it. 

Hope this helps!

-- Ashley Ismailovski