News

Brayden Girard | Developer Challenge Winner

• 15 June 2023
  • 3 replies
Brayden Girard | Developer Challenge Winner
Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi Developer Group!!

I’m pleased to announce the winner of our May 2023 Developer Challenge!

Congratulations to... 🏆🎉@braydengirard 🎉🏆!!!

As the first to submit a valid response to our challenge@braydengirard takes home the $500 grand prize with this excellent answer:

https://www.napkin.io/n/bed1a0c0e0a145d8

As promised, Brayden has earned this king-of-the-hill-style pinned article at the top of the Developer Group until (or if) someone can dethrone him in a future challenge. Here are some more details about our current winner:

Brayden is the CTO of Arctic Leaf, a UX/UI design and implementation agency that creates effective e-commerce experiences. 

Arctic Leaf works with retail brands and B2B businesses to enhance their direct-to-consumer strategies online. They bridge the gaps in their clients' organizations by utilizing data-backed UX strategies, modern UI design, the latest development technologies, and leading third-party platforms. Through collaboration with clients' teams and vendors, Arctic Leaf consistently delivers impactful and memorable online experiences.

Here’s Arctic Leaf’s website:

And here’s Brayden’s GitHub profile:

An additional shout-out belongs to @KeviSunshine and @jason.brooks who were our runners-up. They both gave great answers, but Brayden was able to defeat them by answering first! 

Stay tuned for the next Developer Challenge at the end of June, where you will all have a shot at dethroning Brayden and nabbing the spot at the top of the group (not to mention the cash)! Here’s another look at the swag prizes:

Thanks to everyone who competed - I’m excited to see if anyone is able to dethrone Brayden later this month!

- Brian

3 replies

Thanks @Brian Turcotte 

This was a fun challenge and I would encourage everyone to participate on future challenges!

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Congratulations @braydengirard! Awesome work! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Congrats @braydengirard!! 

Glad to have your brains in your Community to share your wisdom with others! Enjoy the swag, you earned it!