Solved

Flow Email HTML from API

• 19 July 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I am trying to get the email body/ html from actions in flows, but it doesn’t appear to be returned from https://a.klaviyo.com/api/v1/flow/FLOW_ID/action/ACTION_ID/email (Non documented API @David To shared in another post) Only to/from, sender, etc… is returned.

Is there a way to get the email html for flow actions via the API? Some ID I can grab from these Flow APIs and pass to the template API or something else?

icon

Best answer by David To 20 July 2022, 15:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @daniellanger,

If you haven’t already, I would suggest taking a look at the comment I left in the below Community post where you posed the same question:

This currently is a limitation pertaining to the undocumented flows V1 endpoint. Since our Product Team is looking for feedback as they actively work to introduce V3 of our API endpoint, I’ll share your use case and details with them! I know that from speaking to that team that improving upon these originally undocumented Flows V1 endpoint was a big focus for them.

If you haven’t already, you can also sign up to be an early beta tester of the V3 API endpoints and uncover some of these new improvements by joining our V3 API Beta List here

David

Badge

Hey ,

Is there any api from klaviyo where we can direct sent a mail with our required address and subject and body too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Prabhat,

Great question!

You also aren’t the first to have asked something similar! I would direct you to the Community post below where this subject has been discussed further:

David