Solved

Glitch on HTML Template creation

• 14 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

I am trying to create a custom template using HTML and images zip

I either tells me all images are missing or takes it and closes the window out saving no template. 

I have done this about 5 time now and cant get it to take the upload. 

This is an email I created in photoshop with slices and links

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 14 February 2024, 19:17

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Alvarez007

Welcome to the Community! 

As this deals with a custom template, Klaviyo is unable to support or troubleshoot with you, but I’m moving this conversation to our dev group so hopefully one of our awesome developer peers in the Community can help get this sorted for ya! 

However, if you’re not finding the help you need, you can always reach out to a Klaviyo partner, or better yet a Community Champion, to help work with out for you! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge +1

Badge +1

Massive errors uploading HTML that I sliced and Massive errors, uploading HTML that I sliced an ex parte for web through Photoshop. It's like throwing all kinds of white gaps everywhere and throwing the images all over the page. I'm not sure what the problem 

Badge +1

Trying to import it into create a new template and I have the dot HTML file and the zip file with the images and it takes it in but I've done it like 20 times and it's just making a mess and everywhere I made a slice is putting these white gaps all over the place