Solved

Klaviyo / Shopify Hydrogen

• 25 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

With the new production release of Hydrogen, I’ve started building out a new store with the framework and I’m really loving it! I realized, though, all of the automatic Shopify x Klaviyo integration that sends/tracks all my events is currently installed through my regular theme would probably stop working? 

How exactly does the automatic integration work, because I don’t remember having to write any code into the theme? And would it be easy to ensure it would still be working in my Hydrogen/React build? What I’m hoping I WON’T have to do is put custom code to send events in all of the places that I want to track. 

Any advice here? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 27 June 2022, 16:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @steez_brand

Great question! 

We have created a new document in our developer portal that will walk you through all the ins-and-outs of our Hydrogen<>Klaviyo connection that I’d recommend you checking out! Hydrogen is seen more of a "Custom" integration so you’ll need to manually re install codes for Active on Site, Viewed Product and Added to Cart metrics in order for them to trigger, but that should be all! 

Hope this helps! 

-Taylor 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi there @steez_brand

Great question! 

We have created a new document in our developer portal that will walk you through all the ins-and-outs of our Hydrogen<>Klaviyo connection that I’d recommend you checking out! Hydrogen is seen more of a "Custom" integration so you’ll need to manually re install codes for Active on Site, Viewed Product and Added to Cart metrics in order for them to trigger, but that should be all! 

Hope this helps! 

-Taylor 

Awesome, thank you!!!