Login Update

• 5 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hey all, Someone needs to pass this to the higher ups! We use this app frequently, A problem is with our Authenticator. It is a hassle to keep having to login by picking up a phone and logging with the code vs just being able to login to the app user and password. There needs to be a update to where the login should have a 30 day frequency for you to login via Authenticator, Or if the location where you usually login or browser is off! Let’s get this message to the higher up and make Life Easier!

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I posted about this recently as well!

I hope that they can add a “remember me on this computer for X days” as you mention. My work and home PCs are all password protected so really think there should be an option that we don’t have to use 2FA every. single. day.

Even Stripe allows you to stay logged in for a week, and that’s our payment processor! I don’t understand why Klaviyo is considered such a high risk target? It’s not as if they can withdraw money from our account! 😂

I use 2FA on numerous services, even GitHub only prompts me if it things I’m on a new device or if I’m tyring to do something that’s security related.

Considering how eager the people at Klaviyo are to get you to use it, there’s a real bit of friction/annoyance having to grab my phone at the start of every. It seems almost untrusting of the user?