Hello! I’m quite new to Klaviyo and, since my previous provider had a different system, I made a mistake when setting up my lists.
I currently have:
- one list for new subscribers with a discount code
- one list for new subscribers without a discount code
- a regular, “main” Marketing list (where everyone would have been directed to before Klaviyo, once they went through their welcome series)
Having understood this to be “wrong,” I now wish to have just one single marketing list, but with two Welcome Series flows (one with a discount code, one without).
My questions are:
- How do I add the present Discount and Non-Discount Welcome Series flows to my main Marketing list (since they are currently in the other two separate lists I want to delete)
- How do I change the flows to point to my Marketing list instead of the current discount and non-discount lists I wish to delete?
- Is it safe to delete those lists I’ll no longer be using after redirecting all new subscribers to the main list?
I hope I’ve explained myself correctly, sorry if not! Brain is a little melty after this huge learning curve…
Any help appreciated. Thank you in advance for reading.
Best answer by ebusiness prosView original