Recap discussion: Office hours with Klaviyo

• 11 October 2023
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

During our live office hour sessions, the Klaviyo customer education team is available to answer your questions live. We share strategic guidance and use our demo account to walk you through Klaviyo functionality. We offer these sessions on a regular basis at times that accommodate Klaviyo customers all around the world. 

You are welcome to attend office hours as many times as you’d like! If you’re new to Klaviyo and looking for support, or if you have additional questions as you ramp up for the holidays, hop into our office hours and get your strategic questions answered by the experts. 

During these sessions, we use our demo account to provide guidance, direct you to the resources you need, and answer as many questions as possible. 

Check out a previous office hour session by watching the recording below: 

Follow-up resources: 

• For those who are just getting started with Klaviyo, check out our onboarding hub for all of the guides, trainings, and courses you need. 

For continued learning: 

If you have any lingering questions after joining office hours, feel free to thread them below. 

Thanks so much, and happy sending! 

Emily 

11 replies

Badge +1

Hii, is there any way to get the commission for clients recommended to klaviyo before i became a partner? they’re my managed accounts now, but i helped them create their account in klaviyo.

Badge +1

Hii, thank you for this forum. Right now one of the accounts i'm working with is in the fashion industry and has about 40-50% open rate. Good enough click rates, but no sales. I've tried using different designs, and making different types of content so that we can see which is more effective, but atm we have like 3 months with the account and have made zero sales from the campaigns, so i'm guessing the audience isn't interested? even though is from the purchases, and we have already filteres not interested profiles and people who do not open the emails. any thoughts? T_T

Badge +1

What does a double opt-in text via SMS look like? I want to make sure it’s sending properly to my customers when they sign up for SMS on my Sign-Up form. 

When I sign up for SMS via the form, I get the “Send this text to subscribe to recurring automated personalized marketing alerts (e.g. special promotions, cart reminders) from...” text but that’s it. Is that the double opt in? Or is another text sent? If so, they are not currently sending for us even though I have double opt-in turned on for my SMS list.

Badge +1

Are we allowed to collect SMS consent at checkout if we are an alcohol/ age gated brand? Can I sync my Shopify SMS subscribers to Klaviyo too, even though we're an alcohol/ age gated brand?

Badge +1

I recently imported my first SMS CSV from our recent migration to Klaviyo. My SMS CSV had Phone Number, Email, SMS Consent Timestamp and Age gated DOB as respective columns. Why am I not seeing neither the “SMS Consent Timestamp” nor the “Age Gated Date of Birth” contact property on any of the users I’ve just uploaded when I go into their profiles?

Badge +1

Why isn't the Contact Card/MMS option showing for me even though I have a US TFN?

Badge +1

Can you see who signed up via your Sign-Up Form? Can you export this list? Why isn't my "Create a sign-up form" step marked off as done in the SMS checklist on my Klaviyo account Home page - does that mean something is wrong with the Sign-Up (since I already created and set the multi-step form live?)

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

Hey @amanda_d! I know you have these questions posed in various topics in the community to let’s keep working there. This particular post is from October 😅 

However, it’s a great idea if you want to sign up for upcoming Office Hour sessions! You can do so here. :)

Badge +1

Thanks @kaila.lawrence! I’ll delete if helpful! I had attended the office hours and this link was posted to comment follow up questions that hadn’t gotten answered during the session! Apologies 🙂

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

@amanda_d  Oh, good to know! My mistake then, I thought it was an old link. Thanks! (You don’t need to delete anything, all good.)

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

@mariana For your first question about commission, I suggest reaching out to partners@klaviyo.com. They’re best equipped to advise you on program policies. 

For your second question, this is a great strategy question to pose to the community at large. I’d pop that bad boy in the Campaigns topic and see what people have to say.