Solved

Advanced filters for Query Metric Aggregates API Endpoint

• 10 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +6
Are there updates planned to expose more advanced filters when pulling metrics from the Query Metric Aggregates API endpoint ?For example:Open Metric (and others like placed order etc) By CountryBy Apple Privacy OpenBy CityBy Client OS FamilyBy State / Regionand so on.Essentially, are the advanced filters available currently via the Metrics interface in Klaviyo going to be available via the new API ?
icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 16 February 2023, 15:11

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @Mineral-CR ,
I'm sorry, but I do not have any information on specific plans for updates to the Query Metric Aggregates API endpoint or its features. However, Klaviyo is an actively developed platform and they do listen to the needs of their users, so it's possible that the API could be updated to include more advanced filters in the future. If you would like to see this feature added, I would recommend reaching out to Klaviyo support and expressing your interest in this functionality.

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Mineral-CR!

To add to @Irrra’s eloquent answer - while we don’t have any public updates regarding additional filtering to the Metrics Aggregate endpoint, this is definitely on our product team’s radar, and I will update the thread if there is any news in the future.

Thanks!

- Brian