Solved

Klaviyo as a CRM

• 7 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi Everyone,

I have been trying to get the bottom of the question as to whether Klaviyo is a CRM, I see from other posting’s that when Klaviyo is integrated with an e-commerce platform between the platform and Klaviyo the CRM function is handled, however I am having a custom site built from Laravel and therefore will only have what I asked to be built with no inbuilt platform function or features. Therefore, I would like to know if I need Zoho or something similar to handle the CRM aspects of data collection or if Klaviyo can handle this as well? My business is purely DTC and therefore I don’t need any other CRM functions, like, lead progression, deal size and so on. 

Thanks

Richard

icon

Best answer by SeanMcC 7 December 2022, 13:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Richard

Klaviyo cant really be used as a CRM in the way that Zendesk, Gorgias can. It doesnt have an email client side that you can send and receive from. Instead it allows you to create triggered flow to customers such as welcome and abandoned cart email flows or sale campaigns etc. I would suggest you do research any CRMs before decision as changing later on can be difficult.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @DreamTicket.com 

I’m agree with @SeanMcC that probably you need to do some deep dive or business case with you stakeholders. 

From the other side you can integrate Klaviyo with for example zendesk to got more CRM functionalities.