Solved

Can I update or delete a custom event tracking?

• 24 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi

please go through the below screenshot in the link

Screenshot

In our work flow first stop process is abandon cart then comes booked rental event

What I need is, if the booked rental event triggers I need to remove or update the abandon cart event to booked rental, currently it’s tracking both the events. Is there any way to achieve what I needed?

Regards

Francis Sebin Fernandez

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 25 May 2022, 05:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @francissebin2hats

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

If  both events are accurately recorded and aren’t a mistake, it wouldn't be considered best practice, nor is it possible as explained in the Community Post linked below, to update the abandon cart metric or delete it as it is a truthful representation of the customer’s action and gives necessary insight you can use to your business advantages.

While you can’t edit, delete or adjust previously recorded events, there might be a workaround we can find to fit your goal if you mind sharing it out with us! For instance, if you are looking to create a flow such as an  Abandon Cart Flow and therefore don’t want anyone who ‘Booked Rental’ to qualify and go through the flow after they trigger the ‘Abandon Cart’ metric trigger, you could  add a Flow filter that no one who has ‘Booked Event’ since entering the flow. 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor