Solved

Klaviyo Profiles API - v2022-10-17

• 8 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

HI Team,

We are trying to integrate Klaviyo in our product. When we look at the Profiles API, we don't have the option of retrieving deleted profiles or filtering the profiles API by updated time.By doing so, we cannot maintain the same data at both ends. So, is there any other way to achieve my goal?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hirthilk

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 8 December 2022, 20:52

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @hirthik and welcome to the Community!

At this time, there’s no way to retrieve deleted profiles. However, you can retrieve global suppressions (profiles that are no longer active for email marketing) using the Legacy API Lists&Segments endpoint (we recommend suppression over deletion in most cases, since deleted profile can’t be recovered):

The V3 API equivalent to this feature is in development now. More on this workaround here:

Additionally, Klaviyo doesn’t keep a change log for profiles since they can be updated for so many different reasons, so there is no such filter to accomplish that through APIs. I answered another Community post a couple months ago from a member looking for a similar solution, and I did submit a product request for this feature on their behalf:

I hope this helps to clarify, and thanks for using the Community!

- Brian