Solved

Import a custom FONT

• 21 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hello, good afternoon. I'm Julian and I would like to know how to import a font. I've read all the Klaviyo documents and I don't understand one thing. I have the folder with the downloaded fonts on my computer and I don't understand how to upload them to Klaviyo. I understand that I should put the URL where the fonts are hosted, but I don't have that URL, only the folder with the fonts. Is there a way to upload the folder with the fonts, or should I create a host to host them? Thank you.

icon

Best answer by AlexandraPalau 21 May 2024, 17:42

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +15

Welcome to the Klaviyo community @Julian!

Happy to help :)

You will need to upload the fonts to your website platform (for example, Shopify, Woocommerce, etc...) and use that link for Klaviyo. 

As stated in the Klaviyo guide…
https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047999812#h_01HK862SFX17BCDV26Z6FQV6CB

Uploading a self-hosted font

To begin, if the font isn’t already publicly hosted online, download the font that you want to use to your computer. Note that the file must be in WOFF, WOFF2, TTF, EOT, or SVG format to use in Klaviyo. Also, be cautious downloading font files from the internet, as they can contain malware. From there:

1. Upload the font to your ecommerce site’s assets. You will need to do this within the code of your site.
  2. Save it

For more information, head to the respective ecommerce platform help centers for more information on how to add an asset to your site

Once you get the URL, upload it into the Custom Fonts section of the Brand Library.

Hope that helps! Please let us know. 

Thanks for being part of the Klaviyo community. 
Alexandra 😊