Solved

White screen after logging in

Badge +2

Hi - I can usually access my account no problem, however today when I tried to log in, after my password and 2 factor authenitication have been entered I am presented with a white / blank page. No error messages and no menu options or anything to click.

I’ve cleared my cache, tried logging in using a different browser and a different computer, nothing.

This is a login that has a couple of different accounts attached to it and someone in a remote office to me is able to access the account (using a different login).

Any ideas what might be going on?

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 4 May 2022, 21:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @jh999,

Thanks for sharing with the Community.

If this is a localized issue, I would recommend checking in with our Support team (if you haven’t already). It seems like this is an issue on our backend as opposed to something we can diagnose in the community. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Alex

Badge

Im having the same issues, also… How were you able to resolve this?

I seen someone reply and say log in to chat with support, however, it doesn't let me…….

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @derekarnell ,

At this time, we are only able to offer live chat support to customers on paid plans. 

Email support is available between 6 a.m.–10 p.m. ET on weekdays and 10 a.m.–4 p.m. ET on weekends. 

1. From any main page within Klaviyo, click Support in the top menu bar
  2. Here, search for an answer to your question
  3. If you can't find what you're looking for after searching our Help Center or Academy, click Send a Message under Message Support
    Once you have clicked into Support from menu, there are options for Courses, Live Trainings, Documentation, Community, Message Support, and Chat Support
  4. Draft an email to our Support team describing what you need help with and make sure to:
    1. CC any additional recipients
    2. Select a category for your request
    3. Enter a subject and description for your question
    4. Attach any applicable files
  5. Once you are ready to send your support request, click Send
    The modal pop-up should you choose Message Support from the Support page and your case info to fill in for help