Solved

Adding List Growth chart to a dashboard

• 3 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi there,

I know how to access a chart showing my list growth but I’m looking to replicate that as a new card in a dashboard and can’t for the life of me figure it out.

icon

Best answer by Sujal 4 April 2024, 07:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

No worries, @jbfah! Adding your list growth chart to a dashboard is easy. Here's how:

1. Navigate to Dashboards: Log in to your Klaviyo account and go to the "Dashboards" section.

2. Create or Edit Dashboard: If you haven't already, create a new dashboard or open an existing one where you want to add the chart.

3. Add New Card: Click the "Add Card" button within the dashboard.

4. Metrics & Reports: Choose the "Metrics & Reports" option from the card type selection.

5. Select List Growth: In the metrics and reports section, find the option for "Submitted form" or a similar metric related to list size.

6. Customize & Save: You can adjust the timeframe and other details of the chart within the card settings. Once happy, save the card.

Now your dashboard will display a dedicated card showing your list growth over time.

Badge

Thank you for your detailed response. I had thought that was the card I was looking for but unfortunately in my available cards, Metrics & Reports is not one of them. Any idea why?

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hey @jbfah , feel free to create the card however you see fit(attached image). I outlined the other processes in the image attached to my previous comment.