Solved

How to send old campaigns to new email subscribers?

• 10 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hey all, 

I’m wondering how I can send old email campaigns to new subscribers? Traditionally, these people wouldn’t receive these campaigns as they were published before they joined, however I’d like to recycle the content and ensure they are receiving this value. Ideally, I’d like this to be in a flow format so they receive an email every week. Is this possible? Let me know if you can help!

Thanks, 

Tom 

icon

Best answer by Paul S 11 February 2021, 20:03

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @Tom Farren 

So you should be able to clone your sent campaigns and change the list or segment you plan on sending to. In order to do this, you can follow the instructions below. The instructions were pulled form this article on How to Delete, Edit, View, Clone, or Archive a Campaign

Clone a Campaign

Both draft and sent campaigns can be cloned. If you are cloning a campaign in order to reuse a template you use regularly, we suggest cloning the campaign and then saving the campaign as a template

1. Navigate to the Campaigns tab.
  2. Find the campaign you would like to clone and click the Actions icon to the left of the campaign name.
  3. Select Clone.
  4. Optional: In the modal, change the name or the cloned campaign and the list/segment it sends to.
  5. Select Clone Campaign in the modal to confirm and clone.

2020-03-02_13-36-52__1_.gif