Skip to main content
Solved

No emails is sending by klaviyo

• 24 July 2024
  • 7 replies

Hello 

I have been trying to create flow so that klaviyo starts to send emails to new clients when they ADD TO CART or even when they buy on my website even though its not showing the POP-UP i created could anyone help me in that

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @ayman ,

Thank you for sharing query in the community!

When you mention 'add to cart,' we just wanted to confirm whether you have installed or enabled the add-to-cart tracking on your website or not

If you want to create a flow that triggers when someone buys a product, choosing the 'placed order' trigger would be beneficial.

Regarding the 'pop-up,' are you referring to a sign-up pop-up form or something else?

Please share as many details as possible so that we can suggest a solution that aligns more closely with your query.

Badge +6

Hi  ayman

I'd be happy to help you get your Klaviyo flows up and running smoothly!

To address your issues:

1. Add to Cart Trigger:

• Ensure that you have integrated Klaviyo with your e-commerce platform correctly. For Shopify, WooCommerce, and others, Klaviyo needs to track when a customer adds an item to their cart.
    • Go to Klaviyo and navigate to Flows > Create Flow > Use Recipe > Abandoned Cart Reminder.
    • Customize the flow to fit your brand and set the timing for the emails.
  2. Purchase Trigger:

• Similar to the Add to Cart flow, navigate to Flows > Create Flow > Use Recipe > Post-Purchase.
    • You can set up thank-you emails, review requests, and upsell/cross-sell emails here.
  3. Pop-Up Not Showing:

• Double-check the integration settings between your website and Klaviyo.
    • Ensure the pop-up is enabled and configured to appear under the correct conditions (e.g., time on page, scroll percentage).
    • Check for conflicts with other pop-ups or scripts on your site.
  4. General Setup:

• Verify that all your web tracking settings are enabled correctly in Klaviyo.
    • Make sure you have installed the Klaviyo tracking snippet on your website.

Here’s a step-by-step guide to ensure everything is set up correctly:

1. Integration: Confirm your store is properly integrated with Klaviyo.
  2. Flow Triggers: Set up and customize your Add to Cart and Purchase flows.
  3. Pop-Up Settings: Adjust the settings and test them on different devices and browsers.
  4. Tracking: Make sure Klaviyo’s web tracking is correctly set up on your site.

I hope this help!

Kindly let me know if you have any further assistance.

Badge

For the pop-up yes i mean sign-up pop-up form

i don’t know if their anything in the settings cz before the pop-up was working and suddenly its stops even though i watched a lot of videos on youtube and nothing changed 

Badge +6

Hello Ayman  

Do you mean the pop up stop showing on your website?

Kindly let me know if you are open for any help regarding this,so that we can quickly schedule a few minutes call on how I can be of help.

​​​​​​

Badge

Tell me when we can make a call for tomorrow cz both pop-ups and email marketing are not working 

Badge +6

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01f5b05506588da55f

That's my workspace profile,you can drop a message for there at your own convenient time so that we can schedule a call.

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

@ayman 

I’d suggest checking out Klaviyo’s troubleshooting guide it should walk you through all possible reasons why your form isn’t displaying on your site.

Hope this helps..